Groovedown on Mac OS X
//Outdated. Please wait 1 or 2 days for the Mac Download.
With the help of a User named Mapmap17 we are able to provide an Tutorial on how to run Groovedown on Mac OS X.
What you need is of course the latest Version of Groovedown and WineBottler.
- Download Groovedown for Windows.
- Go to http://winebottler.kronenberg.org/ and download the WineBottler.app .
- Install the WineBottler.app and Wine.app by dragging them into your applications folder.
- Go to your applications folder and open Wine ( You can close the window of it )
- Right-click on Groovedown.exe ( of course after you’ve extracted it.. ) and theh Open With -> Other Program -> Wine
- Choose “Run directly in (…)”.
- Click on Go.
- After a while you should see Groovedown
- If you want to open Groovedown with a simple Double-click then right-click the GrooveDown.exe -> Open with -> Other Program -> Choose Wine and tick the “Always open with box” -> Click on Open . After that this little Wine-window should appear, tick the box “Never show this window again in the left corner. Thats it.
2 Screenshots depicting what we get: